Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
No referral needed, call us today!
Why Choose TriState?
Our cutting edge, hyperbaric change is overseen by our provider who has over 30 years of wound healing experience! We also have licensed nurses and technical staff that received specialized training in advanced wound care and hyperbaric medicine. If a patient has a wound that has not healed 50% in 4 weeks, they may have a chronic, non-healing wound. This can result from diabetes or other health problems. If you or a loved one dealing with chronic, or a slow-healing wound, you’ll find support at TriState Health.
At TriState Health, you benefit from friendly and professional team from multiple specialties – including our podiatrist and general practitioners – who combine their expertise to diagnose and treat chronic and complex wounds. We offer individualized, comprehensive wound care programs for each of our patients.
What to expect with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is where a patient is placed in a special hyperbaric chamber and exposed to 100% oxygen at 2-3 times the atmospheric pressure. During Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, blood carries oxygen throughout the body to saturate tissues and plasma. This delivers about 20-30 times more oxygen than breathing at sea level.
Treatments can vary in length depending on the condition being treated but typically are about two hours long, five days a week, for as many as 40 treatments. Some conditions may require being treated twice daily. For after hour emergency indications, please contact the TriState Emergency.
Tri-State Hyperbaric Medicine’s trained staff members will be present during treatments and in full communication to address the needs of patients.
What We Offer
Our wound healing and hyperbaric team provides skilled and compassionate care using the latest techniques to diagnose and treat a broad range of conditions, including:
- Air or gas embolism
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Central retinal artery occlusion
- Chronic infected diabetic foot ulcers
- Chronic intracranial abscess
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Crush injuries
- Decompression illness (the “bends”)
- Delayed radiation injuries of the bone and soft tissues
- Gas gangrene
- Idiopathic sudden hearing loss
- Preparation and preservation of compromised skin grafts and/or flaps
- Progressive necrotizing infections
- Severe anemia
- Severe thermal burns
In addition to diagnosing and treating the above conditions, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Advanced dressings
- Call and tissue based products
- Chemical and electro cautery
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- LUNA Florescent Microangiograph
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Non-invasive vascular studies (ABI, TBI, Sensilase, TCOM)
- Surgical debridement, grafting, repair, and reconstruction
- Total contact casting