General Surgery Clinic
Not yet an established patient? No referral needed. Call Today!
Why Choose TriState?
TriState General Surgery provides the diagnosis, treatment, and postoperative care for a wide range of surgical procedures. Our board-certified general surgeons are highly trained and committed to providing you with the best quality surgical care in the region. From your pre-operative appointment to post-op care, our team of surgeons, nurses, and staff will do everything they can to make sure you feel prepared and comfortable for your surgery.
What We Offer
Procedures & Conditions We Treat
We offer a variety of procedures and treatments. If you have any questions, please reach out to your primary care provider or our clinic.
- Amputations of limbs at all levels
- Benign and malignant tumors
- Breast surgery, including mastectomy and male breasts for benign and malignant
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Gallbladder and bile duct surgery
- Gastric (stomach) resections for cancer and perforations
- Hernia (inguinal, umbilical, all incisional, and Spigelian)
- Lymph node removal
- Mediport placement
- Skin and soft tissue, including cancers
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
da Vinci Surgical System
Our expert surgical team, combined with the da Vinci Surgical System, provides quicker recovery times, less pain, and smaller scares for our patients. We understand that robotic surgery can be scary, but we want you to know that when your surgeon is using the da Vinci Surgical System, they are 100% in control. The da Vinci robot allows for more precise movements directed by your surgeon’s hands, allowing for less risk and better outcomes.
Surgeries provided with the da Vinci Surgical System:
- Colon resection
- Rectal resection
- Hernia repair
- Acid reflux
- Small bowel
- Prostatectomy (prostate surgery)
- Partial and total nephrectomy (kidney surgery)
- Cyst removal
- Cystectomy (bladder surgery)
- Ureteral implantation
We offer comprehensive breast health services right here in the Lewis-Clark Valley! Our physician, Dr. Byron E. Wright, MD, FACS, is the only fellowship trained surgeon in the region who specializes in breast cancer. He has over 15 years of experience in the following services:
- Breast conservation surgery (BCS)
- Benign breast disease
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy