Family Practice, Clearwater
Become a New Patient Today!
Now Accepting New Patients
Our TriState Family Practice Clearwater clinic offer primary and family-centered care, including annual wellness exams, immunizations, and more! When you choose a TriState primary care provider, you gain a partner whose entire team looks out for yours and your families well-being. Your family provider will listen to your concerns and get to know you, your health history, and your goals.
Your First Appointment
Please bring your medications in the original bottles with you to your first appointment. Please be prepared to allow 72 hours for our staff to process refill requests. Late arrivals for your schedule appointment may result in having your appointment rescheduled. Please arrive on time, as we are committed to adhering to our schedule as closely as possible.
Services offered, but not limited to:
- Preventative healthcare
- Acute and chronic illness
- Suboxone for Opioid Addiction Program
- Annual exams
- Screenings (cervical cancer, mammograms)
- Physicals and general care
- Family panning
- Birth control
- STD testing
- Pre/post menopause education
- Bone density and Osteoporosis screening
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
What is a Well-Child Visit?
A well-child visit is when parents check on their child’s health to make sure they are growing and developing properly. Well-child visits usually start a few days after children are born and continue into adulthood. Our providers can treat a broad range of issues, including but not limited to allergies, asthma, pediatric diabetes, and more. During a well-child visit, your doctor will:
- Perform a physical exam
- Give necessary shots (immunizations or vaccinations)
- Track how a child is growing and developing
- Discuss illness prevention, diet and physical fitness, and health and safety issues
- Discuss how to handle emergencies and sudden illness
A well-child visit is the best opportunity to bring up any worries about a child’s growth and development, especially if a child is not reaching important milestones. These visits give your child’s doctor a chance to find and treat any concerns early.
Our clinic offers sports physicals to children of all ages. We ask that the child or accompanying parent bring the required physical form from the school that they attend or will be attending. Please include demographics (name, birth date, and address) and have them completed before arriving.
- Physical exam programs
- On-site flu and wellness clinics
- Biometric screenings