From asthma to COPD, and cystic fibrosis to sleep disorders, let us help you today! No referral needed.
Why Choose TriState?
TriState Pulmonology specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute and chronic diseases and conditions of the respiratory system and sleep medicine.
Our staff includes a board-certified pulmonologist who is certified in sleep medicine and internal medicine, in addition to two Family Nurse Practitioners. They each work in partnership with TriState Respiratory Therapy and TriState Sleep Lab to create patient-centered care plans to improve the overall quality of your life.
What We Offer
At TriState Health, our pulmonology team provides skilled, compassionate care, using the latest techniques to diagnose and treat a broad range breathing conditions, including:
- Chronic cough
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest infections
- Cystic fibrosis
- Sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea
In addition to diagnosing and treating the above conditions, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Bronchodilators: Relaxes the muscles around the airways.
- Bronchoscopy: A procedure to look directly at the airways in the lunges through a bronchoscope (a thin lighted tube).
- Nebulizers: The use of compressed air to administer liquids in the form of a fine mist to the airways. They are commonly used to treat patients with severe asthma or COPD.
- Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs): A non-invasive testing to represent how well the lungs are functioning.
- Sleep Study: Also known as a polysomnogram, which involves several tests conducted at the same time during sleep to measure specific sleep characteristics and help diagnose sleep disorders.
- Thoracentesis: A procedure where a needle is inserted into the pleural space between the lungs and chest wall to remove fluid to help a patient breathe easier.