Memorial / Tribute Gifts
Tri-State Hospital Foundation welcomes memorial and tribute gifts, which may be given to honor a special relative, friend, or associate. Gifts are given to provide a meaningful and lasting memorial or to celebrate a loved one’s special occasion. Donations may be unrestricted gifts or designated for a specific purpose or area at the hospital. Notification is sent to the honoree or family. The amount of your gift will not be mentioned.
Make your Memorial/Tribute Gift Online:
Make your Memorial/Tribute Gift By Mail:
If you prefer to make a memorial or tribute gift by mail, please download the printable Gifts Donation Form or provide the following information with your gift:
- Name of the honoree & contact information
- Type of gift: honor or memorial gift
- Name and contact information of honoree’s family where notification is to be sent
- Personalized message (optional)
- Donor’s name, contact information
- Gift amount & method of payment information
Please send this information to:
Tri-State Hospital Foundation
PO Box 636
Clarkston, WA 99403
If you wish to make your gift by phone or if you would like for a Tri-State Hospital Foundation staff professional to assist you, please contact us at 509.758.4902.