Tri-State Hospital Foundation Launches Retail Round Up
Tri-State Hospital Foundation launches their first retail round up, which lasts through the entire month of May. Local area businesses are partnering with Tri-State Hospital Foundation to support local healthcare by encouraging their customers to round up to the nearest dollar amount or make a small monetary donation.
All donations are made in support of Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus to help provide funds for state-of-the art equipment, programs, and services. Participating local retailers include A&B Foods, Early Bird Supply, Erb’s Ace Hardware, JP Scrubs & More, Lewis-Clark Valley McDonald’s, Owl Pharmacy, Rick’s Family Foods, and Wasem’s.
“We want to thank each retailer for partnering with us to facilitate customer donations to support Tri-State Memorial Hospital,” said D’Lynn Ottmar, Chief Development Officer at Tri-State Hospital Foundation. “In May, we celebrate National Hospital Week and National Nurses Week. Every staff member is necessary to deliver compassionate, high-quality care. Each donation makes a difference in the health of our community.”
Community donation opportunities at the local retailers include:
• A&B Foods: Purchase a $1 Tri-State Support Triangle with your name
• Early Bird Supply: Round up your change from your purchase to donate
• Erb’s Ace Hardware: Round up your change from your purchase to donate
• JP Scrubs & More: Round up your change from your purchase to donate
• Lewis-Clark Valley McDonald’s: Each location is donating 10% of their proceeds from their sales generated on May 13th
• Owl Pharmacy: Purchase a $1 Tri-State Support Triangle with your name
• Rick’s Family Foods: Purchase a $1 Tri-State Support Triangle with your name
• Wasem’s: Purchase a $1 Tri-State Support Triangle with your name
Tri-State Memorial Hospital is a community leader of integrated health and healing, offering a broad range of medical services from emergency, surgery, and specialized essential healthcare for the Lewis-Clark Valley. Hospital philanthropy harnesses the power of generosity to transform the health and well-being of this community. It gives patients and families a way to express gratitude and give back, and a means for community-minded individuals and corporations to invest in their community-owned and operated hospital.
To learn more about Tri-State Hospital Foundation or how to donate, visit https://www.tsh.org/foundation/.