Kidney & Hypertension
We offer treatment for kidney disease, hypertension, and renal replacement therapy.
Why choose TriState?
The team at TriState Kidney & Hypertension provide compassionate, state-of-the-art patient-centered care, with respect and professionalism, in partnership with our patients. We treat patients diagnosed with kidney diseases, hypertension (high blood pressure), and those requiring renal replacement therapy, including dialysis and renal transplant patients.
Admission to TriState Kidney & Hypertension is for patients 18 years of age and older through referral only. Talk to your primary care provider today about referring you to our clinic. Once you are referred to TriState Kidney & Hypertension, a new patient packet will be mailed to you for completion.
Please return the completed forms in the postage-paid return envelope as soon as possible so we can complete your admission process quickly. When you come to your first appointment, bring your current medications in their original bottles.
Conditions We Treat
- Acute renal failure, or sudden loss of kidney function
- Chronic kidney disease or declining renal function, usually with a continuous rise in creatine
- Hematuria, or the presence of blood in your urine
- Proteinuria, or the loss of protein, especially albumin, in your urine
- Kidney stones, usually only recurrent stone formers
- Chronic or recurrent urinary tract infections
- Hypertension that has failed to respond to multiple forms of anti-hypertensive medication, or that could have a secondary cause
- Electrolyte disorders, or an acid/base imbalance