How to Fundraise
Start your fundraising journey on our JustGiving site and create your own team TODAY!
The Tri-State Hospital Foundation will host
“Run for the Health of It’’, a virtual team run
Friday, September 25 – Monday, September 28.
There will be a 5k & 1k walk/run.
Our goal is to encourage our community to stay physically and mentally healthy especially during this challenging time of COVID-19.
We thank you for supporting your locally owned and operated hospital!
How to participate:
- Find a team on the JustGiving Website or become a team captain
Become a team captain:
- Recruit five additional team members to participate
- Fill out the digital or physical commitment form by, Friday, September 4
- Participate in team fundraising – ask your family and friends to support
- 5k teams- goal of $500 total
- 1k teams- goal of $100 total
- The team that raises the most money in support of Tri-State Memorial Hospital wins prizes! Each participant will be
awarded a prize. The team captain will receive a Coeur d’Alene Resort gift certificate for all of their efforts.
- There will also be prizes given to the best team costume. Be sure to show off your wacky, cool, or creative outfits online by posting of Facebook with #TriStateTeamRun!
- All participants will receive a t-shirt after they turn in their registration form. The t-shirts are first come, first serve, as we do have a limited amount of sizes to give out. If you do not wear a costume, don’t forget to show off your shirts while running by posting on Facebook with #TriStateTeamRun!
- Simply notify us of your walk/run by email, snap a picture of your team, and post it to Facebook #TriStateTeamRun.
Which Team is in The Lead?
Each team participating in Tri-State Hospital Foundation’s virtual “Run For the Health Of It” event has a goal of raising $500 or $100 depending on the distance they plan on running or walking. Check below to see who is currently in the lead.